Powered by Blogger.

3/07/2011

That's what you get


No, sir. Well, I don't wanna be the blame. Not anymore. It's your turn, so take a seat. We're settling the final score, And why do we like to hurt so much?
I can't decide. You have made it harder just to go on. And why, All the possibilities Where I was wrong.

That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa
That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa         
 I drowned out all my sense with the sounds of its beating And that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoaI wonder, How am I supposed to feel? When you're not here. 'Cause I burned Every bridge I ever built When you were here. I still try Holding on to silly things. I never learn Oh, why, All the possibilities, I'm sure you've heard.

1 Kommentar:

  1. habs grad bei kk gelesen, kopf hoch, das wird schon! mathe ist nicht so ein biest, man darf nur keine angst davor haben!
    lg summer

    AntwortenLöschen